Monday, January 03, 2011

Simplifying life in the new year

I stumbled upon a website a couple of days ago which explains how to simplify your life. I have been simplifying for the last couple of years but I think that I will be rereading these reminders often.
http://zenhabits.net/simple-living-manifesto-72-ideas-to-simplify-your-life/

The first 2 principals are:
1. Identifiy 4 or 5 things that are important and do only those things.
2. Eliminate all the rest.

That's the short version. Click on the above link for the longer version of the manifesto.

I wrote down the other day that my most important things for now are, and these are not in any order:
making music, reading and writing, cooking, exercise in nature, time with friends and family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home