Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First day of vacation

I wrapped gifts until past ten last night and I woke up at 4 am. I got up around 5 and read Lullabies for Little Criminals by Heather O'Neill, a Montreal writer. A talented writer. Her tragic story about a neglected 12 year old is a surpringly beautiful read. I loved her images but I was a little disturbed when she got mixed up with a character called Antoine.

I went back to bed around 8 and managed to get some shut eye until 10.
I finished the novel and started being active around noon. I made Tv snacks, rumballs and éclaté de canneberges ( cranberry jam). Oh and chorizo chips and cheese chips. I'm going out tonight and bringing the last 2 items to the gathering along with stuffed vine leaves and adult holiday slush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home