Monday, December 27, 2010

A couple of lazy days

I am reading Jhumpa Lahiri's Unaccustomed Earth and yesterday I purchased An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor. I love sipping tea on wickedly cold days listening to the wind whip loudly through the evergreens. It's great when I don't have to go out. I can just read or make music. I've been reading lately.

Jacques is disciplined. He worked out and went for his walks depsite the nasty weather. I know it was nasty because he had on a ballcap, with earmuffs AND his zipped on furlined hood and downhill ski pants.


I just made my self another cup of tea, finished off the adult slush leftover from the staff party last week, ate some caramel popcorn, some homemade tv snacks, and puttered around the kitchen preparing the strata for tomorrow's brunch.

Chatted with G and P in Mtl. Their very first Skype call. I kept checking my hair. I had gone out earlier today wearing my awesome Christmas gift tuque so I had serious had head and I kept checking my hair. I usually don't care but geez, I could see myself while we chatted.
Low battery on laptop. My cue to get off this thing and get back to real life....well an Irish Country real life!
Later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home