Saturday, August 06, 2005

back to knitting

Ok I have way too many scarves and the kitties will have to wait until more left over yarn for me to knit any more catnip toys.
I downloaded patterns for the yarn that I already have on hand and know that I can get. I rummaged around in my study and found a great over the shoulder bag that I can use as a commuter knitting tote.

I went to a committee meeting yesterday and knit while listening and sharing ideas and brought my knitting to a friend's house and knit while we chatted. I rewarded myself with a gulp of ice water every time I finished a row.

I bought myself a cute little spiral notebook and I am jotting down ayrn names, colour codes, patterns and needle sizes for my projects.

I've decided to take on projects that may require that I ask people questions. I realized that knitters form a community and that I want to become a member.

So I will finish that scarf that I had started, then a hat, a poncho (Martha S's with Bernat yarn), mittens and then I'll find a pattern for a knapsack or shoulder bag.

I am so excited!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home