Sunday, December 09, 2007

14 days left!!!


Ok... so we decided to kick into gear yesterday. We drove to Hawkesbury all of 35 km away. As soon as we began to be surrounded by other holiday shoppers around noon we both got the willies and headed back to our home in the country. Here is the view at 8 am this morning. No deer today or else I looked out the window too late. Last Sunday, as I came into the house from a walk up the lane, I saw a lot of big black blobs from hence I came. Bears? No, not in those numbers and not the right size or shape. I got out the binoculars. About 30 huge wild turkeys. I had only ever seen a couple while cycling in the park at Plaisance. I couldn't get over the sight!!! I' not going back up the lane without bearbells and my lacrosse stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home